Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Our Day

At recess I played with Riley. We played on the swings. I had fun! -Lennon
We played a very fun game in gym. It was called Bench Ball. -Theo
I liked playing with my friends at recess. -Braxton
This morning, we had the Terry Fox run. It was raining outside so we had to do it in the school hallway. After Social Studies, we played 10-frame flash. My partner was Tynysha. -Ethan
At lunch time, it was thundering and lightning outside so we had to stay in. When we stayed in we played games like Connects. -Michael
It was a fun day at school because we went to gym and because we made fall trees. -Julia
We talked about why people celebrate Halloween. -Hunter
When it was recess, I was playing with Theo and Jeremy. We were playing on the slide. -Nathaniel
We wrote poems about fall. -Brooklyn
We just learned about what people celebrate in other countries. -Claudia
When we went to gym class we played another game called Colour Tag, but we didn't get to finish it. Also, at 1:00 we had a fire drill. -Jeremy
We finished our fall poems today. -Lauren
I am super proud of the students in room 24 at Athlone School because we made it past 10 minutes during Read to Self! They are quickly building their reading stamina since the first day of school. They are awesome! -Mrs. Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment