Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

First Day Thoughts on the Second Day of School

The first day of school is always filled with anticipation, excitement and a little bit of the jitters! Here are some student thoughts from the first day of school.
I made new friends. -Theo
We had Jitter Juice to get rid of the jitters. It worked. -Ethan
We played with our new friends outside.- Braxton
The first day was great because we got to do lots of activities. My teacher is the best! -Julia
We made new friends and played with them. -Nathaniel
We played games with our new friends. I had fun in the first music class. -Jeremy
I liked the "Owl" About Me I had to do on the weekend. I love my new teacher. -Gracie
We went to music class on the very first day. -Lauren
I was excited to meet my new teacher. -Brooklyn
I was excited to come back to school. -Claudia
I was a little shy on the first day. -Tynysha
I was excited to come back to school and meet my old friends again. -Adison
We had a fun first day!. -Michael
I had fun on the first day of school. -Lennon
We made a web of how we were feeling on the first day of school. -Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment