Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Our Field Trip

We went to the Manitoba Museum and we went on chairs that you can pull yourself up. We watched a presentation on Solids, Liquids and Gases. -Adison
I really liked going to the Manitoba Museum. I really liked when the man made the gak. -Claudia
When we were watching the presentation the man showed us that when you mix water with an alka seltzer and put it in a sealed container it blows up and makes loud "POP" sound! When the presentation was finished, my group went to the racetrack. I built a car with my dad and I came in second place. -John
Our class went to the Manitoba Museum and we listened to a man named Andrew. He poured water into a diaper and the diaper absorbed the water. The next thing he did was he called someone up to help him mix water with a powder that turned into gak. It was really neat! -Ethan

A. pulling herself up on the chair lift.

Ready. Set. Go!
Today we went to the Manitoba Museum. When we got there we went to this room and a guy named Andrew showed us experiments. After that, we went to the Science Gallery and we went into the Mirror Room and on the chair lifts. -Madison
Today we went to the Manitoba Museum. I went into the Mirror Room and it was so confusing! We had to put on slippers to go in. It was fun! -Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment