Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Over the last couple of weeks Mrs. Pollock has been reading the novel "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" to our class as a read aloud. It has been such a fun book to listen to. Next week, we are going to be watching the movie. We can't wait! -Room 24

Our favorite parts . . .
My favorite part was when Charlie found the golden ticket. -Andy and
Lauren
My favorite part was when Mrs.Salt said "shut up" to Willy Wonka. This was during the part where Veruca Salt was being attacked by squirrels. -Alex
I liked the part where Mike Teavee got sent by television. -Jeremy
I liked listening to the book because I liked how a different person disappeared every day in the factory. -Branden
I liked the part when they went into the elevator and Mike Teavee pressed the button for the T.V room. When they got to the T.V room food commercials were playing and the kids could reach into the T.V and get the food. My mom read that part to us -Madison
My favorite part was when everyone said "Bye, bye Violet". -Tyra and Adison
The best part was when the glass elevator crashed into the house and all the old people were snoring. -Conner
My favorite part was when Mr.Wonka told Charlie that he could own the chocolate factory. -Jesse
I liked when Violet was turning blue. -Michael
I liked when Charlie opened his candy wrapper and he found the golden ticket. -Jersey
My favorite part was seeing Mike Teavee all skinny after he was put through the T.V -John
I liked the part when they went into the elevator and they saw thousands of buttons. Mike Teavee asked if their was a T.V room and Mr. Willy Wonka said yes. -Ethan
My favorite part was when Mr. Willy Wonka told Charlie that he could have his chocolate factory. -Kaiya
My favorite part was the last chapter when Mr. Wonka gave the factory to Charlie. I thought it was nice that Charlie's family could live in the factory until Charlie was old enough. -Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment