Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Reasons why we're excited to start blogging . . .

I think writing on a blog will be lots of fun and I can't wait to share with my friends and family. -Claudia I'm excited because I want to use the computers more and show my family what I do in school. -Madison I'm excited because I can share with my great, great Aunt Lou. -Alex I'm so excited because we've never done a blog at school before. I can't wait to show my friends and family. -Ethan I'm excited about writing on the blog because I can write about my day and my family will be able to see it. -Jersey I'm excited to go on the blog because I can write about my day and share what I learned. -Adison We're very, very excited to start our blog. -Conner, Andy and John I'm happy to start a blog. It's going to be fun! Branden I'm excited to start a blog because I've never done one before and I can write about my day. Jesse

1 comment:

  1. I think a classroom blog is a fantastic idea! I can't wait to read more! - Tannis (Kaiya's Mom)

    ReplyDelete