Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Our Author Study on Mo Willems

We are learning about the books Mo Willems has written. -Branden
Today we learned how to draw a pigeon. Then, we had to make our own paper pigeon. -Lauren
We are reading the Piggie and Elephant series and the Pigeon series. -Madison & Adison We are going to read the Knauffle Bunny books. -Kaiya
I love his books! -Claudia I'm excited to learn about all his books. -Alex
This morning we were writing about the "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the bus" book. We pretended we were pigeons and we had to write a letter to the bus driver telling him why he should let us drive the bus. -Jeremy
Yesterday at school, we went on the Pigeon (Mo Willems) website and we watched a video about the App. When I got home last night I downloaded the app called "Don't Let the Pigeon Run This App."
My favourite part of the app is that you can make your own stories. I love his books! -Jersey
Yesterday at school we made a pigeon. -Joonho
 I can't wait to learn and read all the Mo Willems books! -Jesse







 

4 comments:

  1. Jen Rodgers (Jeremy's mom)15 April 2013 at 22:41

    This is very exciting! Jeremy was very excited about it, and was happy to show me his pigeon picture on here. Keep up the great work everyone, I look forward to reading all your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Room 24! We really enjoyed reading your blog post about Mo Willems and your artwork. We love reading his books at home. Keep up the good work.

    Claudia's Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Madison. I like the Knuffle Bunny books too. Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great blog. Beautiful artwork. by Madison

    ReplyDelete