Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Green Our City


We Can Make A Difference!
Earth day is celebrated on April 22. We can build more wind mills to clean our cities. -Ethan

We recycle so we can make new things out of old things. We can recycle pop cans, paper and plastic. - Jeremy

I ride my bike to the park so I won't put all that exhaust in the world- Domenic  

DON'T  LITTER. It could hurt other animals.  Like if you have those plastic can holders an animal could get it's head stuck. - Jeremy

Try to keep the world clean by picking up garbage. -Michael

I will throw my garbage in the garbage can. -Brooklyn

Don't litter because it's wrong! -Julia

Plant more trees and flowers. -Jeremy

I told my mom and dad to use more cloth bags when they go shopping. -Claudia 

Recycle things like milk cartons, juice boxes, paper and cans. -Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment